Cheap pre-reg for MFF deadline is approaching!
Check your calendars! Only five days remain for you to register for Midwest Furfest 2002 at the special advance pre-registration rate of $30. After September 30 (and at the door), the price of a membership to Midwest Furfest will be $40. Just think of what you can do with that extra ten dollars:
* You can spend that little extra to get that print by Ginger you've got your heart set on!
* You can buy the latest Kevin and Kell book in our Dealers Room!
* You can get that badge commission from Jim Groat that you've always wanted!
* You can afford to repair your sneakers, since you wore a hole in them in our Dance Dance Revolution tournament!
* You can have a little extra to spend in our charity auction to benefit Animals for Awareness (http://www.animalsforawareness.org/)!
* You can buy two plates of Swedish meatballs from Ikea, which is right next to the hotel!
See, that ten dollars is nothing to scoff at (mmm, Swedish meatballs...)
Anyway, to secure this cheap rate all you need to do is register online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal at the Midwest Furfest website (http://www.furfest.org/) by midnight (CDT) September 30, 2002. Alternatively, you can be sure that you have your check and registration form in the mail postmarked by September 30 (forms available for download at our website, which is...oh, you know it already).
But what if you miss the deadline? Well, all is not lost. We will still be happy to accept your pre-registration. Just remember that mailed registrations must be postmarked by November 1, 2002, and we'll accept online registrations until midnight (Central Time) November 17, 2002.
Of course, you know that while it's lovely to get a badge and a con book and a nice, firm handshake when you get to Midwest Furfest, what if this leaves you wanting...more? Like, what if you wanted a nice Midwest Furfest T-shirt? And some special prints from the Artist Guests of Honor, David "Ozy and Millie" Simpson and Ursula "Hedgy" Husted? And lunch with the Guests of Honor, even? Well, all you'd have to do is purchase a sponsorship for only $80 and you'd get all of these things, as well as some lovely tokens of our esteem and good karma, too! Just a little something to keep in mind.
Questions about registration? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org! Questions about the con in general? Send 'em to email@example.com.
We’ll see you in November!
About the authorDuncan da Husky — read stories — contact (login required)
a quality engineer from Volo, Illinois
Post new comment