Disclaimer: This article was written by someone who has worked on the product being released.
Update 11/28/17: The release has been rescheduled to be in mid-December
Crimestrikers, a furry role playing game supplement, is scheduled to be published in November by Spectrum Games.
The game is set on Creaturia, a world of anthropomorphic animals with futuristic technology. The colorful, highly skilled heroes are the best agents of CIPO (Creaturian International Police Organization), who are called into action after the world's most dangerous super-villains escape from the Quarry, a maximum security prison. The Crimestrikers pursue the escapees, including several cunning evildoers who work for the a variety of nefarious groups.
- Outrage - an international crime syndicate.
- PARCH - a the terrorist organization that wants to destroy the amphibious humanoid species known as the Hydrerans.
- Emperor Rasavanto - the proclaimed Hydreran "Warlord of the Sea"
- The Time Terror Team - three legendary criminals from Creaturian history brought into the present.
- The Righteous One - a costumed vigilante with sinister motives
- Steelwing - a bat with cyborg wings who seeks to retake the nation he once conquered and ruled as a dictator.
Shiness is a epic fantasy RPG game; its main character and some supporting characters are anthropomorphic, and it has fully animated cutscenes.
Antilia, described by its kickstarter page as "an MMORPG featuring a beautiful world, original races, unique gameplay, and an innovative storytelling system", is produced by Colorado Springs, CO based Right Brain Games. With twelve days to go, this promising-looking furry MMORPG project is in need of funding. The existing version already features an unusually detailed crafting system along with four playable races, combat and magic.
The game contains additional backstory on the Last Res0rt universe, and provides a primer to play as one of six available species (five furry/scaly species, as well as humans), plus supernatural variants such as Djinn, Zombies, Celeste, and – of course – vampires.
The printed version of the game is expected to contain several more pages of content, as well as changes suggested by readers and players.