Mediaphile for January-March 2008
Posted by Alexander Grey on Sun 23 Mar 2008 - 12:00 —
Edited by GreenReaper as of Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 18:23
A whole bunch of media links from this quarter!
- My Confined Space: Furries - Internet Danger.
- New York Post: The rise and rise of illegal fursuiting in New York.
- PulsTV: Some familiar UK faces to be found on the Austrian culture show "Metro".
- Jerry Springer: Acting and exploitation for profit, most likely staged fight between furry lovers.
- Japan: Gotta love the Japanese!
- Seattle Weekly: Biased reporters sure know how to kill a party. At least the comments are fun to read.
- France: First they make orange juice furotic... now they've done it with sugar!
- WIRED: Anonymous causing havoc in Second Life; fun comparisons to terrorists included.
- GOOD Magazine: The business of death... with extra fur.
- Student Life: The title "plushophilia and sex" would make you think it was a bad article, it's not... until they mention babyfurs and loathing ex-girlfriends...
- Jeep: Wolves just LOVE singing about the new Jeep Liberty! In fact, so do squirrels... and birds too!
- High School: An American furry and the perils of high school life.
- Comics: Yup! We're invading the DC and Marvel universes now!
- New York Daily News: Hamas Rabbit sez: "I will eat the Jews!"
- z0r: Fans of fursuits, dancing and techno will be having a field day on this!
- Legacy Magazine: Another college paper here, covering furries in it's special edition on sex lives!
- blond: The headline means "One cannot understand this." the rest is up to you to translate!
- City on a Hill Press: Largely positive reporting about the University of California and Santa Cruz Furries and Allies group.
- Five: Furries on Channel Five's coverage on paedophiles in Second Life.
- ComicMix: Mark Evanier on comics, work and Anthrocon.
- Miami New Times: A nice man called Eddy dresses as a rabbit to teach people the meaning of happiness.
- Edmonton Journal: Reporter is mentally scarred for life, but still makes point that furries aren't all about sex.
- Arte: We covered French/German channel ArteTV in the last edition, and now you can download it - complete with subtitles - from BBF Television!
- Frontier Airlines: Apparently all their aircraft have the minds of talking animals! Isn't that fun!
About the authorAlexander Grey — read stories — contact (login required)
a Fruit bat
Founder, editor-in-chief and tea cosy of the (now defunct) Furtean Times.
Post new comment