- deviantART account
- Inkbunny account
- SoFurry account
- WikiFur article
- YouTube account
- Twitter account
- Full name
- Rakuen Growlithe
- South Africa/Austria
- Science, writing, pokemon, gaming
- Occupation title
I'm a South African fur, born and raised in Cape Town, but currently living in Vienna, Austria for work and studies. I'm interested in science, writing, gaming, all sorts of furry stuff, Pokemon and some naughtier things too! I've dabbled in art before but mostly like writing although I haven't done very many stories recently but more non-fiction on Flayrah. I also helped found and administer the ZA Fur forum.
- Other information
If you want to share my stories or art, that is fine as long as you give proper credit and link back to the originals.
Best places to find me:
F-list: A site for finding people with similar interests for adult rps.
Flayrah: A furry news site.
Inkbunny: A furry site, supporting art, music and stories.
SoFurry: A furry site, supporting art, music and stories as well as community features like groups, forums and chat. (SoFurry Ambassador, May 2012 - Present)
PS: I am no longer using my old Yahoo! mail address.
- Member for
- 10 years 2 weeks
- Studies show animals have more cognitive and emotional lives than humans believe
- Review: The Voyages of Cinrak the Dapper
- Furry Writers' Guild establishes new forum after technical difficulties
- Ranked: All the Season 9 episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Eurofurence 25: 'Fractures in Time' – con report
- Review: Pokémon Detective Pikachu
- Review: Dust: An Elysian Tail
- Fear of wolves in Germany highlights conservation issues and the future of our planet
- Con Report: Eurofurence 24: Aviators – Conquer the Sky
- Why do creators invent new words for things that exist— and should they?
- Received on comments
- 3.63 (5849 votes)3.630193195418
- Received on submissions
- 3.66 (843 votes)3.6631079478055
|5 stars: 55% (3235)|
4 stars: 8% (492)
3 stars: 6% (373)
2 stars: 4% (222)
1 star: 26% (1527)
|5 stars: 49% (414)|
4 stars: 11% (94)
3 stars: 11% (95)
2 stars: 14% (117)
1 star: 15% (123)